Noob Inc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New game

4 posters

Go down

New game Empty New game

Post  Diepod Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:10 am

im thinkin of buying Crysis and Call of Duty 4 , are they any good? anything special with them?
Diepod
Diepod

Back to top Go down

New game Empty Re: New game

Post  Rum Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:34 am

Call of duty 4 looks graphically as good as Crysis, has much better gameplay and runs on systems with much lower specs.

Crysis is basically eye candy, but you need probably an 8800GTX or ultra, 4Gb of ram and a Q6600 before you can think of ramping the graphics up to near maximum. Gameplay is also very repetetive.

Rum
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Chase:Team.Inc::. Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:38 am

I think the story of crysis is more... Fun?
Then Call of Duty's 4 Story line...
And you get the Crytech Sandbox2 Which is Cool
Go for Crysis Wink
Chase:Team.Inc::.
Chase:Team.Inc::.
Founder Of Noobs Inc
Founder Of Noobs Inc

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasus Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:37 am

Rum wrote:Call of duty 4 looks graphically as good as Crysis, has much better gameplay and runs on systems with much lower specs.

Crysis is basically eye candy, but you need probably an 8800GTX or ultra, 4Gb of ram and a Q6600 before you can think of ramping the graphics up to near maximum. Gameplay is also very repetetive.

I know im a bit late.... but that is pure and utter garbage, anyone that says COD 4 looks as good as crysis needs their eyes checked, like seriously I LOVE cod 4, crysis is a shite game but crysis is WAY ahead of its time, theres nothing that compares to it, call of duty 4 is so inferior to crysis graphically, its like comparing half life 2 to oblivion, theres no comparison oblivion destroys hl2. The polygon count on crysis is just IMMENSE let alone all the advanced effects like paralex occlusion mapping, 3d water, enhanced water physics fluid algorithm, refraction, volumetric lighting ect. These are effects that even pixar dont use with their hollywood movies! infact i would go so far as to say the water alone in crysis is much more advanced then ALL of cod 4.
cod 4 does of course look amazing but crysis is just such a huge graphical leap thats its almost hard to comprehend.
Although yes i agree crysis is nothing more then eye candy (but the nano suit was an amazing concept imo, if only it had been used in a better game...)
Pegasus
Pegasus
Noobie
Noobie

http://www.overclock.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum