Noob Inc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

banned

+2
GfXoiL
Italian_Stallion
6 posters

Go down

banned Empty banned

Post  Italian_Stallion Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:13 am

hmm im not really sure if this topic will be put in the right place, if not im sorry.

player: Italian_Stallion
steamid: STEAM_0:0:10094276
admin who banned me: Souljah(was forced to do user vote.)

I dont wanna be a whining child and i know this ban was only for a day(so souljah told me), but still disagree.
I was playing on noobsincl and i had a sort of ridiculous score (good day i suppose :s) of 220-70, or something like that. Now i wasnt the only one who noticed my score ofcourse and some people like : modzy, began whining about me hacking (no example, no demo etc etc). Tried to ignore it but it became worse, like 5 people where in specs and i know they were there for me (Big dawg, Modzy and some other guys). So souljah came on and the whining became even worse, so i guess he was forced to do a random player vote which was the following: [Ban Italian_Stallion for hacking?], and at the same time he apologised to me for having to do this, as for me made clear he wasnt convinced of me hacking at all. So i got like 25 yes votes and 2 "no's". Souljah apologised again and was forced to ban me... For 1 day (as said earlier)

The reason why im actually writing a topic here is not because i got banned, but i know whats gonna happen the next time i get on the server. Same playstyle, same kdr(maybe) and same whining people which will result in another ban. I swear to my mum im not hacking and u can spec me all for ages and come to the conclusion that it be sound/luck and skill.. I just don't feel like playing here and every time get flamed for hacker and hackernoob haxor etc.
Now i also know widdow(which is also admin) for ages, so if u would be so kind to ask him about me, he will tell u what im capable of(im not a friggin noob).

So would u please unban me
*note, there are multiple Italian_Stallion's on the server, and im not the awp whore.

Thanx for ur time,

Roberto

Italian_Stallion
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

banned Empty Re: banned

Post  GfXoiL Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:30 pm

not being predjudice or racist but because your foreign you lag slightly giving the impression you hack to nabs like modzy, but he accuses everyone so dw Wink

GfXoiL

Back to top Go down

Post  Italian_Stallion Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:46 am

ye might be:P, but from the 30 players atleast 25 agreed on me hacking on the uservote. Means they wanted to get rid of me or actually all thought i was hacking... so im pretty sure it wasnt about lag:). Or have u noticed me lagging a bit yourself gfxoil?

edit: Im from holland and i read somewhere that this server is located in the UK? so that shouldnt give me that much of lag (ping is around 5-20 all the time)

Italian_Stallion
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  GfXoiL Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:52 am

its due to the packet loss you will receive due to you being further away from the server means that at times you will lag more then the rest of us Smile

GfXoiL

Back to top Go down

Post  Italian_Stallion Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:46 pm

that sux xD

Italian_Stallion
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Pegasus Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:20 pm

Italian_Stallion wrote:that sux xD

basically its due to u having a huge epenis, it causes throttling in ur connection.
Quite annoying i know however in my opinion packet loss is a fair trade for a large epenis.
Pegasus
Pegasus
Noobie
Noobie

http://www.overclock.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Italian_Stallion Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:52 am

well i do have a big penis indeed, thnx man! that explains it all:).

Italian_Stallion
Noobie
Noobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Diepod Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:33 am

lol why dont you lagg then ? or is that just the cheats pegasus Very Happy <3
Diepod
Diepod

Back to top Go down

Post  Chase:Team.Inc::. Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:04 am

Hacks...
Chase:Team.Inc::.
Chase:Team.Inc::.
Founder Of Noobs Inc
Founder Of Noobs Inc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylar Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:57 am

seriously ^^ i have read through most post of the forum n they have a point then they get spammed by shit! fucking why? FUCK OFF AND TALK ON MSN christ! its like im back in a retard convention Sad
Sylar
Sylar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down